Just A thought

knockoutent

Reaction score
I think anyone on here wit some power like account managers and mods and everyone else should be required to have like an aim or yahoo messanger account so it would be easier to access people

Akkarin

Reaction score
I bet we do have those kind of accounts... but if we gave them out we'd end up flooded with random people asking to be unsuspended, especially with the latest error with the script. And I'd have no time to talk to my friends.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to remove my info wayyyy back when we didn't even have that many members due to the reason Akkarin mentioned. I could only imagine what would happen if I had it listed now :)

-Corey

Cynical

Reaction score
Corey said:
I had to remove my info wayyyy back when we didn't even have that many members due to the reason Akkarin mentioned. I could only imagine what would happen if I had it listed now :)

-Corey
Yikes.

Isn't this the reason why you guys have the live support: http://www.x10hosting.com/livehelp ?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't give my MSN but my AIM id. I only use AIM for that. MSN for family and friends and AIM for internet stuff. lol

Woolie

Reaction score
I can see that being a problem. Wheras me, pff, i just post all of my Messenger contacts. I just have different accounts for different reasons. I love Trillian.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MSN - I use for the x10staff, Friends, and family..

AIM - I Guess I could give it out I use it for x10 and Gaming/ some family that live in the US.

We did have live messenger worked great for a while but people stoped useing it.

Last edited:

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yea, seriously.... Me, on my old Free Tech support site, I gave it out... Got round 3000 ims a DAY...... Not a good idea.

So, yea, I see no reason for anyone to have to do that. It would murder their accounts, and likely make their computer glitch madly, because it couldn't handle SO MANY IMS... Ha

Just my Input...