Login Problem Block Mistake

friendlysocial

Reaction score
So far I have never had a problem. Now I got it without any reason. I think that's a mistake EC92A6A518148815D. I have been a user for a long time

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Croatia was added to the blocked countries list. I'll give staff a ping to review.

friendlysocial

Reaction score
The EU has always been a friendly union counties with the USA. Croatia is in the EU. And Biden said this

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The EU has always been a friendly union counties with the USA. Croatia is in the EU. And Biden said this
I don’t intend to sound mean when I say this: Ok. And?

Countries don’t get added to the blocklist for no reason. The main reason they get added to the block list is for frequent abusers.

As I have said above, I pinged staff to take a review of this to add an exception for your account allowing you to login.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
So far I have never had a problem. Now I got it without any reason. I think that's a mistake EC92A6A518148815D. I have been a user for a long time
You should now have access.
The list of blocked countries is constantly evaluated and countries are being added as needed, this means that from one day to another you may see this. We always set an exception to accounts that was created before the block and that are currently complying with our ToS