Mobile version x10 forum should be created

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Umm, why don't u guys try bolt browser? Its pretty fast and works on any J2ME phone.
I tried bolt it has good rendering capabilities but it makes pages ugly and difficult to read and it requires more memory than opera mini 4.2 on a nokia s40v3 phone.It is not reliable and can crash at any time.Browsers can't increase the memory or processing power of host device.Therefore a light version will be good and we can call that light version a mobile version. :-D

nandifamily

Reaction score
I am using bolt browser now with absolutely no problems. And for making mobile vesions of web pages, there is "mobilize".
As far as I know Nokia s40 phones have very limited memory and can't run even the basic games. So I suggest that you get some other nokia phone which has better memory, preferably the 5233 or samsung corby.
They have better memory but aren't very costly.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I am using bolt browser now with absolutely no problems.
In my view, Bolt is best in terms of support for javascript, ajax and video.But in my 240x320px. handset it looks ugly than opera mini.In your handset it may be best.It's taste that matters. :)
As far as I know Nokia s40 phones have very limited memory and can't run even the basic games. So I suggest that you get some other nokia phone which has better memory.
Thanks for your kind suggestion.My s40v3(Nokia 6300) is capable to run most of the MIDP 2.0 games and softwares, although I would love to have a handset with multitasking support.
And for making mobile vesions of web pages, there is "mobilize".
I have listened about mobilizer but can it be used with forum because I often see it only applied to blogs?