Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: li8430567

Error code: E17578508C0D37F57

Thanks.
Like ReplyReport

fengtxwd0312

Reaction score
在清除此错误之前,必须解决上面列出的所有问题,包括等待 24 小时才能使临时阻止过期。在临时 24 小时到期或更正违反规则之前清除块的请求将不予处理。如果您认为此错误不正确,可以在 Discord社区论坛上请求审核。您的错误代码E3EC5FB009A84D2F6。

LEU8

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

LEU8

Reaction score
I want to recover my x10hosting account:
Username: LEU8
Domain:clever.x10.mx
My error code is E96F4E1E2ECDE8A2B.
Thank you very much!

Last edited:

li8430567

Reaction score

Username: li8430567

Error code: E364C4DE302DB326F

Thanks.
Like ReplyReport

bossryota

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few day

Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E8DAF509A06271892.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

bossryota

Reaction score

Username: Fabio200
Domain: pagina2a.x10.mx
Error code: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Thanks.
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E8DAF509A06271892.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

x10forums

Reaction score

Multi-Account Unblock Requests​

Hi! I want to unblock my x10hosting account

Username: bsapp
Domain: xk.x10.mx
Error code: E01560F93B64C07CD

Thanks.

Last edited:

ardistory

Reaction score
Username : ejaprikl
Domain : ardistory.us.to
Error Code : E298E7371F9B4CCAD

Username : ejaprikl
Domain : ardistory.us.to
Error Code : E298E7371F9B4CCAD

ih4ck

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E84D02BFF08C675A0

Tank You

burnie_02

Reaction score
I want to recover my x10hosting account
Due to being a student, it may be possible that multiple accounts are detected from the same IP.
Username: burnie_02
Domain: calculadora0876.x10.mx
Error code: EE9889D291A981001

Thanks

FTMG6om5W

Reaction score
I want to unlock the account with the error:EAA9EFCCB1C226E8A
Username: FTMG6om5WM
I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

Last edited:

FTMG6om5W

Reaction score
I want to unlock the account with the error:EAA9EFCCB1C226E8A
Username: FTMG6om5WM
I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

Last edited:

GonzaloEusa

Reaction score

Im getting the error E9C2BD804A01A2A55. Can I have the account unblocked