MY FILES GOT DELETED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csebetax

Reaction score
Yesterday I was facing the problem related to 500 server error, and as you had said, I waited for it to be solved. Today morning when I checked I found that the issue is solved, but my site directory is EMPTY!!!
Though I had a backup from which I recovered everything, Please make sure this doesn't happen again.

intlx10m

Reaction score
Well, i'm not sure if there is something wrong with server. I guess that did happen to me once. But i always have backups on weekly or monthly basis. So, i guess you did good thing!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was facing the problem related to 500 server error, and as you had said, I waited for it to be solved. Today morning when I checked I found that the issue is solved, but my site directory is EMPTY!!!
Though I had a backup from which I recovered everything, Please make sure this doesn't happen again.
Personally I'm not sure what happened but I assure you that it is something we don't want to be happening at all. Rest assured though that in case of server issues we do have backups available if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.