My Hosing Account again suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Althafrahsan

Reaction score
This time says illegal content.Oh my god whats happening with me..I cant under stand it.Unfortunatly am unaware about php,script,cpanel,hosting...Only a experiance is xtgem[wap hoster].Just 1or 2month ago i got a script from a forum.Tried to work it..Finally search finshed at x10.You know the 1st time I used Ftp jus 5 days ago.
I think admin can have the right to enter any account.So please check my account and pleas tell me what is my problem?..And also tell me how can i avoid the account suspensions..

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
This time says illegal content.Oh my god whats happening with me..I cant under stand it.Unfortunatly am unaware about php,script,cpanel,hosting...Only a experiance is xtgem[wap hoster].Just 1or 2month ago i got a script from a forum.Tried to work it..Finally search finshed at x10.You know the 1st time I used Ftp jus 5 days ago.
I think admin can have the right to enter any account.So please check my account and pleas tell me what is my problem?..And also tell me how can i avoid the account suspensions..
You had violated X10 TOS by hosting illegal content like DVD rip downloads .This falls under Zero Tolerance Policy.So your account Remains suspended permanently

zomer

Reaction score
new to my account is suspended.

account create: April 23, 2010

account suspended: April 23, 2010
Time: 6:05 pm

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
new to my account is suspended.

account create: April 23, 2010

account suspended: April 23, 2010
Time: 6:05 pm

Please open a new thread and link your hosting account with your forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.