My website stopped working by itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tctpcrio

Reaction score
I run a phpbb community, and I just fixed up my website into a working state just a few hours ago. The MySQL database was working just fine. Then, when I came back to check on my website, it said this:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Access denied for user 'tctpcrio_phpb208'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

What gives? I didn't touch anything of any of the files, or the MySQL database at allmafter my forum was working. This is a strange mystery, and I am not joking at all... :/

tctpcrio

Reaction score
I understand my other thread as it was a problem with the MySQL server. But this phpbb error is different, it says that phpbb cannot access my database due to wrong credentials. However, I just got my website running just a few hours ago. I didn't even touch anything else after I got my forum working. I came back to check, and it gave me this error...

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Until the hardware upgrade/migration is finish on your server cluster - you will receive errors (from most anything) from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.