Need help on why I keep getting 503 errors for my site (on the backend)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmmsagh

Reaction score
Recently as I have been attempting to write new postings on my site, I have been running into many "503 - Backend Fetch Failed" errors as of late. I'm beginning to suspect that if it's not the links, it's something else. Can someone here give me info regarding about other possible culprits that's been triggering it?

What I do know is that it seems to be giving me that error when I hit the "Preview" or "Post" button from my main site system's "backend" when the server tries to process the entry that I write, and it finds that the content might be apparently a bit too long. But I don't want to assume anything wrong; I'm trying one more strategy during the course of tomorrow to see if my other suspicion is what's really the problem - which might be the connection I'm using at the time of this posting.

Other than that, any legitimate help would be greatly appreciated to help me get to the bottom of this matter. Thanks so much in advance, all.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have been running into many "503 - Backend Fetch Failed" errors as of late
The error [ Error 503 Backend fetch failed ] - usually indicates that the web server is temporarily under more than normal load - OR your script did not produce a result within about thirty seconds (PHP time-out limit) - OR you have added a lot of add-ons to your CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.