No Web Host Related Posts

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read the rules but I didn't find a rule stating this "You may not post any web site for Hosting". I gussed that x10hosting does not want other hosts advertising. Its quite understandable. But what I don't understand it that Why can I post site for File Hosting. WEB HOSTING is onething and FILE HOSTING is another thing. Also the x10hosting's rule on hosting says "All content should be web site related" this means people cannot run any type of uploading service etc. Well its fare to stop WEB HOSTING related posts but why FILE HOSTING related posts.

All i'm saying is that x10 must stop web hosts from advertising and not file host. File Hosts cannot do much harm to x10hosting.

Thank you,
Chirantha

P.S. Don't come to say that there is no rule. I have been warned for posting my non-x10hosted file upload.

Cynical

Reaction score
I gussed that x10hosting does not want other hosts advertising.
I'm gonna disagree with that: I've seen banners on these forums (below the header+control buttons) for other hosts.

All i'm saying is that x10 must stop web hosts from advertising and not file host. File Hosts cannot do much harm to x10hosting.
I'm gonna have to disagree here too. Web hosts and file hosts are both potention "bandwidth eaters" that could chew up an obscene amount of bandwidth without the user knowing. Banning any kind of file hositng service isn't allowed probably for this reason, and to keep the server as stable as possible.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
"You may not post any web site for HOSTING"
It says HOSTING not Web Hosting, and this include FILE HOSTING, everything that has something to do with hosting.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
aaorozco said:
"You may not post any web site for HOSTING"
It says HOSTING not Web Hosting, and this include FILE HOSTING, everything that has something to do with hosting.

aaorzoco is right on this man.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Then why isn't it allowed? :( Also I talking about a NON-X10HOSTED SITE (The upload is not hosted at x10hosting).

I just want to start a topic say i will host your files.

Is it soo much to ask?

I have seen web hosting forum rules but NOTHING like this one. Its really funny as well. LMFAO. Can some one tell me the good that this rule is going to do?