satheesh

Reaction score
Try to update.
Edit:
Sorry,Try to update.

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Your site looks okay and it has some decent content, but whenever you click on any of the links you get a page which doesn't have the sidebar, making it difficult to navigate through your site.

Mekryd

Reaction score
I can't seem to click on the images labelled "top downloaded games", and there seems to be a heavy use of flash everywhere... Both these and the banners are an odd bright red with bothersome, busy flash animations which don't fit in with the neutral greens of the rest of the stuff.

Like verbsite said, the sidebar disappears when you move from page to page, meaning you have to click back to get to any other page... The games page doesn't do much more than send me random links to .exe files with names I don't recognize. Maybe some screenshots, and a description are in order...

luisenberlin

Reaction score
I think you have to put always the same title and no so big like in de index.
You have to remember to give always the menu.
But I like a lot your colors.
I think you have made a good base webpage.

Regards

sunils

Reaction score
Its a basic design. But good job. I think you have to redo the flash part of it. It takes long time to load (i meant to show the effects. Here is only slow transition between frames). More over the resolution you have is not the correct. I get both the scroll bars for 1024x768 resolution.