"Request to Remove and Deactivate My Domain from X10 Hosting"

Daytile

Reaction score
I am writing to request the removal and deactivation of my domain, "daytile.site", from X10 Hosting. I have been a valued customer of your hosting services.
I would like to express my appreciation for the services provided by X10 Hosting during my time as a customer. Your support team has been helpful, and I have been satisfied with the hosting experience. However, my decision to move my website is based on factors that are specific to my evolving requirements and preferences.

To facilitate this transition, I kindly request the following:

1. Deactivation of my domain [Your Domain Name] and all associated services, including web hosting, email, and domain registration. Please ensure that all my data and files are securely backed up for any potential retrieval.
  2. Information regarding any outstanding bills or payments, and the necessary steps to settle these accounts.
  3. Confirmation of the completion of the deactivation process, including the date at which my domain will no longer be hosted on X10 Hosting.
  4. Any additional information or documentation required from me to expedite this process.

I want to express my gratitude for the service I have received from X10 Hosting, and I hope that our future paths may cross again under different circumstances. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Delaikshan.

rod2023

Reaction score
I am requesting for a removal and deactivation of a domain because I made 3 domain and I am using one domain please remove this two domain which are
The Tech Cave and Tech Cave

christianjaybarbas

Reaction score
I am requesting for the deactivation and removal of all the domains and accounts in x10hosting associated with me.

Last edited:

ctyrd

Reaction score
I am writing to request the removal and deactivation of my domain,
I am requesting for a removal and deactivation of a domain because I made 3 domain and I am using one domain please remove this two domain which are
The Tech Cave and Tech Cave
I am requesting for the deactivation and removal of all the domains and accounts in x10hosting associated with me.
You can manage domains yourself here: https://x10hosting.com/login "change name servers at registrar".