Server offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abeytia

Reaction score
Not sure if Corey decided to reboot a server again but I had been in the middle of doing something to my site and the server took a dump. Any word on that? Thanks.

nickmagic

Reaction score
Yeah I cant seem to access my hosting account(2082) and the homepage, is that what you are talking about.

DarthDuval

Reaction score
i think i have the same error, i cant upload my website with windows frontpage, i can neither login in CPanel :nuts:

abeytia

Reaction score
Yeah. For some reason these past two days the servers have been way too choppy. But it's free so I guess these staff don't "Owe" us anything for nothing.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly the same problem here.

x10Hosting are having really crap luck this year. They've finished the server restructure, and ever since there's been a minor improvement, but there's still a lot of downtime. I don't mean to sound rude, but please can an admin tell us all what's going on? Absolut and Cossacks have been going bonkers today and its getting a bit annoying.....

Anybody?

Luke.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't mean too much downtime, I meant they've got too much stress on each server and it's not working out. They've had s run of bad luck since they moved to the new datacentre, but it'll get fixed.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It should be back up now. I just started my watching it now, so not sure what the problem was.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Brandon.

Why are Absolut and Cossacks both constantly going down? Absolut's been down at leat 3 times today, once for about half an hour, but then it was back up as usual....are x10 being DDoSed again?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
We aren't being DDoSed as far as I am aware of, I think it's just from the abusers since a few of our scripts aren't up yet. I think as soon as they are up, you'll see our service much faster.

max-sg

Reaction score
I've been having very hit n miss problems connecting all day, and now I get...

Sorry!
There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you

Can't get anywhere the admin area of my site.

I'm new to x10, is this normal for the freebie stuff? Should I be looking elsewhere or is this just a glitch? I've been reading about the servers being changed or updated and so hope it's a temporary glitch!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I can remember when I ran my site on my own linux server, it was absolute hell keeping things up.

I can remember having to write some shell scripts just to make certain things work, it sucked. It's helped me learn linux though, and I know more than the school techs about Windows too. Annoying but beneficial :dancingna

Anyway I hope things get better soon, when I first joined x10 everything just worked, my account was blazing fast, the forum members were friendly (they still are) and it was just the best host around. Then all the problems started to occur and the servers were down most of the time. Things are getting better now but there's still a lot of problems, cPanel's addon domain service is just completely fried on absolut, I'm waiting for Corey or somebody help on a post in level two support here, apparently one of the Spanish users had the same problem....

But hey, x10'll work soon :D

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Can you try now please? Should be fine now.
This is a temporary problem due to the moves.

O

omars08

stoli server is down (httpd) and exim is down (mail server) can u please put it online and also exim for stoli as well? thanks

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like somebody's going to be busy today eh Brandon :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.