Imlooking

Reaction score
Please help.
simpleledger.co.uk its gone down again. no access to control panel or website

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did find one of your more recent login IPs blocked in the firewall for "Failed SMTP AUTH". I have removed the block.
To avoid this happening again please make sure that your mail client have the correct credentials put in.

It is possible that the previous block was just a temporary one that cleared itself, but subsequent failed attempts made the block permanent.

Imlooking

Reaction score
Thank you for checking.
Can this be unblocked please? I still cant view the site unless i use VPN.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unblocked your IP again, once again it was failed Imap logins, and it will undoubtedly block you again if you are not able to rectify it quickly as most clients do automatic re-checks periodically.

sepfcx10

Reaction score
Anna, I believe there were some server issues with x14. Anyway, now things are slow but seem back online; however, now I cannot log into webmail to retrieve my email. I'm afraid what happened to Imlooking might have happened to me (too many login attempts and my IP was blocked). Can you please check that for my account (sepforensic.com) as well? Thank you!

ctyrd

Reaction score
Anna, I believe there were some server issues with x14. Anyway, now things are slow but seem back online; however, now I cannot log into webmail to retrieve my email. I'm afraid what happened to Imlooking might have happened to me (too many login attempts and my IP was blocked). Can you please check that for my account (sepforensic.com) as well? Thank you!
You should start your own request. May get over look.