SMTP not sending emails outside my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi bigbaer,

It looks like some of your test emails were blocked by our mail server, as they were classed as spam. This is probably because of the lack of content in your test emails. However, your most recent test email was sent successfully. ;)

Thank you,

bigbaer

Reaction score
That does not seem to be the problem... I sent a more substantial test email and it was still not received on the other end. Any other suggestions?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi bigbaer,

Please could you try sending this test email without your signature, and let me know if it goes through? Our mail filters are a bit harsher on our free hosting service due to the abuse we receive, and it looks like your emails are getting caught by the filter.

Thank you,

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you send an email to corey@x10hosting.com?

I reviewed some of the emails and it looks like a domain that is included was coming back as listed at the spamhaus DBL... I think it was a .cu.cc domain you have but need another email or two to verify.

bigbaer

Reaction score
Hi bigbaer,

Please could you try sending this test email without your signature, and let me know if it goes through? Our mail filters are a bit harsher on our free hosting service due to the abuse we receive, and it looks like your emails are getting caught by the filter.

Thank you,

That did the trick... do you know why it is only stopping certain signatures?

bigbaer

Reaction score
This signature works ok for sending:

Anthony Mays
(702) 721-7348 O
(206) 202-2047 eFax

Sent from Type Mail

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Got your test email. I've made some further adjustments which should resolve the issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.