Softaculous Apps Installer is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
There are still ongoing issues with XO1 - they are working to straighten everything out
you will see changes in cPanel

legion65

Reaction score
i was thinking of going prime but with all these issues i don't know now...

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
i was thinking of going prime but with all these issues i don't know now...

a Prime upgrade would be on the same server - for a better server you need Illuminated or Premium

Last edited:

aquariu8

Reaction score
Normally, any paid service is better than free. they have to be. I have tried all the FREE host and none compare to X10 for features, non intrusive sites, helpful staff on this forum, etc. This is the first major issue ive ever had, and frankly it was time for an upgrade of some sort. I dont care what other sites say, even paid sites that say they have 100% uptime, all the time...... Dont
This will get better, i understand the frustration, and impatience, because this little quirk cost me countless hours of work (My whole site was wiped clean) had to start over from scratch, because i had no backup anywhere (who's fault is that ?)
In any situation, its too late to complain and gripe after the fact. Hindsite is 20/20.
Bottom line this crew does a great job, and until i decide to go wiith paid hosting, im in for the ride.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll get Softaculous installed right now.

Might be a day or so until we license it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.