Stealing?

Oni

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but why can't we steal points in this??

It'd be more challenging to earn points and such!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
We used to have a thief in the shop for free, but he was takn down. I think because it causes problems. No one likes a thief.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah. it sucks to see all that hard earned points gotten and then stolen....

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I had 2000 points stolen from me from xcoll at one point

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I noticed the "Theif!" thing in the forums shop. It looked as I stole 100 points from COREY (Hahahaha) on.. March 5th. *raises eyebrow*

Last edited:

mattspec

Reaction score
i dont think i was either, but yeah, i just dont like that idea, if youre short points, post! or do something on the marketplace ^.^ (im short 60 pts right now, so i am selling sigs ;))

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Yeah i remember that.. i think that's why my points are all unproportionate :]

two4one

Reaction score
i too don't like stealing of hard earned points.... that would be crazy if everyone gets XX points free everyday and play with that.

XColl

Reaction score
Well, right now I'll be in debt but oh well. I just gave all my points to Tyler. I was new to the community when I took his points. =P

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol you didnt have to do that... i have alot of points already ;) Holler if you need any points becuase some of those were yours that you earned

Oni

Reaction score
Well it would be cool to get it back...it makes more things interesting, but I understand people don't want to risk it..oh well..just a suggestion..

And Tyler, if xcoll doesn't want those points...I'll take them ;)

XColl

Reaction score
Tyler said:
lol you didnt have to do that... i have alot of points already ;) Holler if you need any points becuase some of those were yours that you earned

Well I wanted to give you it because of the support you gave me. I really appreciated it and wanted to give you something in return. o_o