Thanks for nothing.

sheepsigh

Reaction score
In the immortal words of Brent Spiner, possessed by an alien: "releeeaaaaaase meeeeeeeeee..."
I've logged in and am still suspended. Not cool. A few potential affiliates went to my url and denied my applicatioin becouse my account was suspended... Thanks a lot, corey. Don't worry, I'll find a free host that doesn't treat me like im on probation...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And yet, I am confused.
I have yet to find in your 3 posts, a request for unsuspension.
Your posts say "No Complaints" ... so I find your complaint now to really be your fault, and not Corey's or the staff of x10's.

We are sorry to see you go and hope you find what you are looking for.

I am assuming by your statements that you wish to have your account closed. Please confirm this if it is indeed true.

Oh, and those "potential affiliates" can easily return to look at a site. How many times do you think Google or Yahoo or any of the ad companies find a site, deny and then go back time after time until they finally approve it? Again, its not the fault of x10hosting, or its staff if you fail to follow directions or inform the staff in the proper manner of your account problems.

And to let you know ( 09/17/07 at 3:00 pm Suspension ) ... you were suspended yesterday for Inactivity. Your last post in the forum was 9-1.

Last edited: