The Planet Sucks!

B

Brandon

That is the hosting company that owns x10's servers! They suck almost every site hosted on the planet was down! A few miniutes ago all the sites on the planet were down!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woolie

Reaction score
Ermm, this is the first i've heard. The Planet datacentre are usually very realiable from other hosts i have talked to. You've got to remember that there are still humans running it. Humans make errors. It's natural

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
wow, they were down for about 1-2hrs today, funny thing really, their network goes down once in 1 year, for 1-2 hours, and people go crazy.. no, they are very good hosts and if you can find a better one with those prices, then you should tell us.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Woolie said:
Ermm, this is the first i've heard. The Planet datacentre are usually very realiable from other hosts i have talked to. You've got to remember that there are still humans running it. Humans make errors. It's natural
Humans... errors... hosting...servers...glad somone understands.

mattspec

Reaction score
lolz, ill agree with that, i dont think that there is ANY server with true 100% uptime, i mean, the planet is up more than google :p

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know why do you complain. Every thing has to fail sometime.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i think my fav cs:s server used theplanet for awhile, but left them since their rates to host a server for cs:s were outrageous.. so outrageous that the people in venomstats got donations to buy and build their own server..

mattspec

Reaction score
its alright, just chill, step back n relax, exams got u rattled?

jensen

Reaction score
Well if a host is strong and reliable, they would not be afraid to use www.host-tracker.com because that site can monitor the hosting and prove to others how reliable that host can be. They monitor the site. So if a hosting company dares to use them, they better be sure they have good hosting.