The security certificate is not valid for all browsers

larbi

Reaction score
The security certificate is not valid for all browsers when opening the site on Android phones and others. What is the solution to this problem? When examining the security certificate on the site, it was discovered that it was not valid for all browsers..Inspection letter for safety certificate.(This site works only in browsers with SNI support)...I hope you can answer this question and thank you in advance

ctyrd

Reaction score
(This site works only in browsers with SNI support)
Older browsers out of support by OS don't support Server Name Indication (SNI).

What is your question??

Key Size (bits) EC-384

larbi

Reaction score
Older browsers out of support by OS don't support Server Name Indication (SNI).

What is your question??

Key Size (bits) EC-384
Is there a solution to this problem so that I can make the site show the google Chrome browser on the phone? Because I did some experiments on the site for myself, and it works on the Firefox browser on the phone, but it does not work on the Google Chrome browser on the phone. If there is a possible solution to this, I would like to share the response and thank you in advance to everyone

ctyrd

Reaction score
Internet search for browsers that support Server Name Indication (SNI).

Chrome has support for Server Name Indication (SNI).

This community is for x10 free hosting support. Do you have a hosting issue? What is the domain and error?

larbi

Reaction score
Internet search for browsers that support Server Name Indication (SNI).

Chrome has support for Server Name Indication (SNI).

This community is for x10 free hosting support. Do you have a hosting issue? What is the domain and error?
The site is not browsed on Google Chrome on the phone... This is a free hosting and trial site.( https://fonepulse.x10.bz/ )If the site cannot be browsed on Google Chrome on the phone, this is a big problem..The whole world uses the phone and browses Google Chrome, so this remains a necessity

ctyrd

Reaction score
The site is not browsed on Google Chrome on the phone... This is a free hosting and trial site.( https://fonepulse.x10.bz/ )If the site cannot be browsed on Google Chrome on the phone, this is a big problem..The whole world uses the phone and browses Google Chrome, so this remains a necessity
It is only a big problem with your phone, which must be outdated or old. I can browse the site with both my phones and google chrome browser. No SSL warnings or errors.

larbi

Reaction score
It is only a big problem with your phone, which must be outdated or old. I can browse the site with both my phones and google chrome browser. No SSL warnings or errors.
I was browsing and testing on an advanced phone, not an old one However, the lack of browsing always remains a problem with Google Chrome on the phone..Another question, please: Is it possible to add the site to Cloudflare manually, and is it also possible to add the security headers manually to the .htaccess file?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 2

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In response to the Cloudflare part of your question, no. The free sub domains can not be used with Cloudflare, only exception being those who had it setup with cPanel prior to server migration.

larbi

Reaction score
In response to the Cloudflare part of your question, no. The free sub domains can not be used with Cloudflare, only exception being those who had it setup with cPanel prior to server migration.
Thanks for the response and information