The user panel

-Mike-

Reaction score
Somebody now how many time the user panel are online because in the moment to login say me this error

Error:x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction, please try again later.

James

Banned
Reaction score
-Mike- said:
Somebody now how many time the user panel are online because in the moment to login say me this error

Error:x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction, please try again later.

well as you now the site has only just been opened after its makeover so this is under consruction, meaning is not ready yet.
If you dont have a account wait your turn to get accepted
If you do, just use cpanel
www.myaccount.x10hosting.com:2082
and enter your details.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
the user panel isn't done yet, as he said above. CPanel is the best way to manage your account. if your on instant hosting you have a different control panel and the link should have been emailed to you (or displayed after you finished signing up).

-Mike-

Reaction score
but i recive the email that say this

We're happy to let you know that your account setup has been completed. You will find the login details to your account below. Please feel free to contact us at anytime for support. You will also find many helpful members, tutorials, and tricks at our forums.

cPanel Username: ****
cPanel Password: *****
Email Address: mgg71mx@hotmail.com
Hosting Plan: Advanced
Domain Name: lindsaylohan.x10Hosting.com
Signup Type: New, Free Account
Signup Date: 03/19/06
Cost Per Month: $0.00

To login to your cpanel account follow either of these links:
http://lindsaylohan.x10Hosting.com:2082
http://lindsaylohan.x10Hosting.com/cpanel

If you have existing domain you will need to change your nameserver to point to our server. You can add your existing domain to your account in cPanel. This change can take up to 48 hours to take effect. Our nameservers are:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

i enter to the link that say but nothing hapen

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
Jake said:
your account does not seem to be on the server, can you forward me that email? to darkd45@gmail.com ?

Jake, i had another person with the same problem, there getting the email , but there domain isnt beening created on the server (there getting timeouts) and they re-apply and it says domain is taken. I think thats all they said, was the problem.

mark2789

Reaction score
I hav ehad this problem previously, before the makeover, can anyone help me???

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I think there were 5 accounts where an email was sent but no account created. I think Bryon said it some days ago.