There is a problem with your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

tes5bobx

Reaction score
We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in.

What should I do? I am not using any of the above

jensen

Reaction score
Hi tes5bobx, x10hosting might be a FREE hosting service but they are really good.
They know how some people might try to bend/break/get-around the rules just to get some FREE hosting.
Rest assured that those who get the hosting here follow the rules.
If it was by error. Then try to sign up again :)

kenny9

Reaction score
If you are using a public Wi-Fi connection or the settings from a school or business can cause this.

caftpx10

Reaction score
In addition to what was said, mobile networks can count due to the fact that they typically use proxies themselves.

mcmmsagh

Reaction score
If you are using a public Wi-Fi connection or the settings from a school or business can cause this.
More like the former (public Wi-Fi connection); specifically, if I'm not wrong, the X10Hosting admins might have put that said network on a blacklist "due to frequent abuse". It's best to see about using a different network that hasn't been known to have been involved in abusing the services (and not using a workaround like a proxy to evade any intervention from the X10Hosting server admins).

Status
Not open for further replies.