Webmail access issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmmsagh

Reaction score
Hello to the X10hosting staff/administration; I'm filing this support thread to let you all know that as I was attempting to access the webmail side of my hosting account to check for any new email correspondence received, there seems to be some page loading issues after I enter in my login details from there and choose which application to use to read said email correspondence received. It's been two to three days now and I still can't get to my email correspondence itself; are you folks aware of the issue in question and if so, are you still looking into this matter?

Please let me know as soon as you are able to do so. Thanks in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I have switched your account to a slightly different version of the cPanel theme; please could you try accessing Webmail again now, and let me know if this fixes it for you?

Thank you,

mcmmsagh

Reaction score
@Dead-i: Yeah, I can access the "Webmail" for my site's hosting account; however, there's one more roadblock - the client that I normally use (SquirrelMail) is returning a Error 500. It's fine when I choose the "Horde" or "RoundCube" webmail clients though.

Status
Not open for further replies.