Website Temporarily Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEClub99

Reaction score
My site has been "temporarily blocked" for the last 18 hours or so apparently because of high resource usage (though I didn't really do too much on the site right before it was blocked). I've seen this on my site once or twice before but it always went away an hour later, but now it is lasting a very long time. Is this a faulty plugin or something? My site is running Oxwall.

Thanks!

Last edited:

shivkok49

Reaction score
Dude, I was gonna post the exact same problem, but I saw your thread now ! You beat me by 15 minutes !
Admins, can you please fix this for us? My site did not do any resource intensive tasks as well !
Thanks !
kokroo.com

TheEClub99

Reaction score
It's been around three days and my site is still "temporarily blocked". How can this be fixed?

TheEClub99

Reaction score
Just for some additional detail, whenever I go to my site, it redirects to https://x10hosting.com/sso/hru. I've cleared my cookies and cache a lot, but that didn't help. Can someone fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm it's showing as unsuspended from what I can see but I am too being redirected, I tried manually suspending and then unsuspending but same thing. Can you access the site through FTP or the cPanel file manager?

TheEClub99

Reaction score
Yeah, I can see every file without error from cPanel file manager (since I primarily use that). I'm sure FTP would work too.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Check your .htaccess file - and check if there's a backup (ie a similarly named file). If the .htaccess file shows something to do with the suspension and there is a backup, just replace the original with the backup.

Otherwise, if you know what you are doing you may be able to just disable the .htaccess file by renaming (as a test) and maybe then deleting it.

Sorry, that's horrible English but I'm about to head out...!

Status
Not open for further replies.