How to convert basic php to intermediate php?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
When i signed up at x10, i got intermediate php. But after the server update, i found that it is changed to basic.
I tried changing to intermediate again, but i have been unsuccessful till now, please help me to convert it to intermediate.

Thanks

Happy new year!

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
You need to log in to your account management panel (NOT cpanel); on the lower lefthand side of the screen, there should be a box for upgrading your php service. It asks for what level of php service you want, and then asks you to explain why you need it (intermediate doesn't seem to require any elaborate reasoning, just something sensible to get, from my experience).

It may take a day or two for your request to be processed. I think you get an email when the upgrade is complete.

bidswa

Reaction score
You need to log in to your account management panel (NOT cpanel); on the lower lefthand side of the screen, there should be a box for upgrading your php service. It asks for what level of php service you want, and then asks you to explain why you need it (intermediate doesn't seem to require any elaborate reasoning, just something sensible to get, from my experience).

It may take a day or two for your request to be processed. I think you get an email when the upgrade is complete.

I have tried this, but it is not working. Comming back with an error code 4. What to do?

OnuJack

Reaction score
I have the same problem...

The first time I applied mistakenly for level 3 and my application was denied. Tried to apply for level 2 and gives the same error:

An Error Has Occurred
An error occurred with your PHP version change request. Try again later or contact x10Hosting. (Code 4)

What to do?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
submit a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com
That is in most cases the fastest way to get an answer from staff. If the automated system fails, they should (logically) be able to do it manually

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
thanks for your replies.
I am too getting the error code 4 whatever i do. I will submit a support ticket today as suggested by LadyAnna. I will tell soon if i succeeded or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.