POLL :: Santa letter site URL name

choose site url, i might keep 2 too so vote multiple if more than 1 catch your eye

• santaclausandu.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • santalettertokid.com

• santaletterz2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgkprog

Reaction score
hi, I'm starting a send letter to child from Santa
website

i have a few choices- can you help me choose a name?

FYI the site should be up Monday for business.

unlikely

Reaction score
I dont like any of those names. o_O

Why not something that'll remind parents of kid-stuff? Like DearCindyLouHoo.org or something. (You know, Cindy Lou Hoo from Hooville?) Or SantaHasTheTime.com ... or since its a letter from Santa... FromSanta.ToYou.net ...

DearCindyLouHoo.org
SantaHasTheTime.com
FromSanta.ToYou.net
DearMe.com
SpecialDelivery.Santa.org

I think thats all I can think of at the moment. But personally, I think if I told one of my kids the titles of any of these sites, their eyes would light up. ..even thought my youngest doesn't really believe in Santa lol.

Sorry if I offended. @_@ I guess Im just picky?

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like any of those names. o_O

Why not something that'll remind parents of kid-stuff? Like DearCindyLouHoo.org or something. (You know, Cindy Lou Hoo from Hooville?) Or SantaHasTheTime.com ... or since its a letter from Santa... FromSanta.ToYou.net ...

DearCindyLouHoo.org
SantaHasTheTime.com
FromSanta.ToYou.net
DearMe.com
SpecialDelivery.Santa.org

I think thats all I can think of at the moment. But personally, I think if I told one of my kids the titles of any of these sites, their eyes would light up. ..even thought my youngest doesn't really believe in Santa lol.

Sorry if I offended. @_@ I guess Im just picky?

She has a point, I would go for one of those.

tgkprog

Reaction score
hi ty for feedback. Its ok not to like someting and express it God knows there are quite a few things i express my self about.

will make a new poll withthe 2 names that got votes and your suggestions
Edit:
the site is about making a real paper letter for a child and the site helping you design and send it (via postal mail)

Folks who voted here please now vote at http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/90706-poll2-please-vote-1-day-santa-letter-url-name.html (final vote Sunday will book new URLs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.