Review my drupal website

danprobo

Reaction score
Hi x10 members,

About an hour ago i change my drupal color theme from blue (default) to my custom color..so please review my website or you can give me some advice / tips to improve my website..

Here's my website:
http://danprobo.x10hosting.com

Thanks,

JuniorD

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Though I do have some recommendations. On the shadows, perhaps you should make them a slightly lighter shade. Also, on the rollover of the menu links, perhaps you should make the arrow, not white, but the same color as the top bar. 8/10 (Harsh rating)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Really good 8/10

Just a few things though. "Contact Us | Danetsoft | Partners | Terms of Use" links are generally placed at the bottom of the pages. The way you put it below main many makes people a little bit confused having two menus one upon the other.

You're missing the logo.

Nice colors, reminds me of Ubuntu :)

danprobo

Reaction score
Thanks JuniorD and leviathon

@JuniorD: Ya you are right JuniorD, but i dont know about css (not a webmaster), i just change the color from the administrator section :) Should find an answer on how to change drupal's theme manually.

@leviathon: Currently My logo is very bad, i create it in Office 2007, make some circle then done :) Must change the color first to match with the color theme. Need free designer to design my logo :)

Anyway thanks for the advice :)

the_site

Reaction score
I like the color it is pleasing to the eye and it is very organized. Just a question, are they your layouts you are selling and advertising?

danprobo

Reaction score
I like the color it is pleasing to the eye and it is very organized. Just a question, are they your layouts you are selling and advertising?

@the_site: No, its the original themes from drupal (garland theme), i only change the color etc. Ya i think i choose the right color here :)

Thanks the_site,