review my new section

krofunk

Reaction score
I have recently completed the design for my new section, -> clicky <-

It is to host web templates I have made and sell computers I have built/provide support for computers I have sold.

Let me know what you think - no content yet just the design.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck, the competition is fierce out there on the web..

wongers

Reaction score
i dont like the font of your banner. a bit difficult to read. i dont like the transparent images you have used either, it feels like you have too much going on in the banner which subsequently makes the rest of the page look dull.

i dont like the use of colour gradient.

the content section, black font doesnt look good against the blue back ground.

stardom

Reaction score
as wongers said, i as well do not like the color gradient . The logo does look bad with the transparencies ...you should have a login system where users can log in and see stats on their pc or other support stuff

krofunk

Reaction score
stoli seems to having issues with mysql, thank you for your comments..it seems the banner was a bad move, when everything is working again I will be changing it.

Good luck, the competition is fierce out there on the web..

I (should) be ok as my services are aimed toward people on the Isle of Wight, UK

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm finding it very difficult to read :/

~Callum

mattblog

Reaction score
I have recently completed the design for my new section, -> clicky <-

It is to host web templates I have made and sell computers I have built/provide support for computers I have sold.

Let me know what you think - no content yet just the design.

Not bad, not bad at all. It looks very nice. I think this will go far. The only thing that i would switch is the purple on the header and disclaimer. Header is not a really big deal as it looks still normal, but the footer makes it look odd for some reason. No offense, but other than that it looks like a great design. Especially the header graphics.