Transferred to Fris and lost my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gelodj

Reaction score
Why was my account from LOTUS transferred to FRIS server and lost my account? I can't log in... And it shows I can't connect to my MYSQL server. Can I have my account in LOTUS again? My domain is askgel.x10hosting.com. Thank you very much!

zapzack

Reaction score

int.fris.x10hosting.com

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
That mysql issue should be fixed soon.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account for sure does exist on the fris server. Have you tried resetting the password through account panel?

There's one thing that may be the cause, but before changing that I want to get it confirmed so I don't mess things up worse.

gelodj

Reaction score
Hmmm... This happened after the last lotus&cossacks update. I know my server was lotus but I got transferred to fris. I haven't tried resetting my password from the account panel. Should I try resetting it?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm... This happened after the last lotus&cossacks update. I know my server was lotus but I got transferred to fris. I haven't tried resetting my password from the account panel. Should I try resetting it?

Yes please

gelodj

Reaction score
I already updated my password but still can't log in to my cPanel. http://askgel.x10hosting.com still can't connect to MySQL. Is it possible that my account is still in LOTUS and not in FRIS? Can I still retrieve my MySQL data from LOTUS if ever? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.