hi! please review my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam3roon

Reaction score
Hi. You can visit my website at **Removed** I tried to make a website about lots of stuff but lately I only posted computer related stuff. Well..what do you think?

Thanks!

Edit by Livewire: Surprised no one bothered to actually hit REPORT on this since that's what it's designed for, but posting links to sites with hacking tutorials, educational or not, will -not- be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:

magicz9412

Reaction score
Doesn't look to bad, but the first thing i saw when i opened it up, was "How to hack"..

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi. You can visit my website at omgnuked I tried to make a website about lots of stuff but lately I only posted computer related stuff. Well..what do you think?

Thanks!

Dear Brother,
The site loads with real slow speed.It took nearly 56 seconds to load.
Because you are using wordpress,with such theme you could be moving to cz.cc as .tk TLDs generally transfer at slow speeds.You can check for yourself on Firefox and YSPEED Plugin.I did for a same site in a subfolder and cz.cc version loaded much faster than .tk version though they were pointing to the same site in the subfolder.

Regards,
VVBB

Last edited by a moderator:

pochhub

Reaction score
Hello,

I find your site attractive. I like the layout.

I guess there are so many contents on the front page which can slow the loading time of your site. Also, I think it is redundant to have seven of your recent posts on the front page and see them again on the Recent Posts on the side bar on the right. You can either reduce the number of the recent articles on the front page or reduce the number of recent posts on the side bar.

I hope this helps. :)

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll type quickly before a mod sees and locks the post lol

Hacking and cracking content no matter how 'educational' is very likely to get your hosting account suspended.

If you feel compelled to put this online at least head it up under 'PC Security' and leave out certian elements or something like that, your account will still probably get suspended but at least you have some grounds to whine at support.

rizkasubchan77

Reaction score
Hello,

I find your site attractive. I like the layout.

I guess there are so many contents on the front page which can slow the loading time of your site. Also, I think it is redundant to have seven of your recent posts on the front page and see them again on the Recent Posts on the side bar on the right. You can either reduce the number of the recent articles on the front page or reduce the number of recent posts on the side bar.

I hope this helps. :)
maybe you can giveme some advice for my site at:
www.tablighjamaah.tk

wongers

Reaction score
this is what i see:

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'group_idpos']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_items` ADD INDEX `group_idpos` (`group_id`,`position`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'group']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_items` ADD INDEX `group` (`group_id`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'group']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `group` (`group_id`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'redirection_id']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `redirection_id` (`redirection_id`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'created']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `created` (`created`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'ip']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `ip` (`ip`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'group_id']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `group_id` (`group_id`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'module_id']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_logs` ADD INDEX `module_id` (`module_id`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'name']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_modules` ADD INDEX `name` (`name`)

WordPress database error: [Duplicate key name 'type']
ALTER TABLE `wp_redirection_modules` ADD INDEX `type` (`type`)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cam3roon/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:952) in /home/cam3roon/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing topic; the Report button wasn't used on this once and that's a bit of a shame given that it had -hacking- tutorials on it, which we don't allow. Ah well, better late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.