Newbie here grateful if you can review My Site.

Jennacide

Reaction score
You know, I'm really liking this, it's simple yet it works. The page flows and I can easily navigate without much worry. Keep up the good work!

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Clean, simple and above all it works. So as first steps go it's pretty good.

As the site develops and you want to include more complex features then there will be a need to move away from using large images in favor of CSS (cascading style sheets), pages will also load faster.

Image galleries and slide shows are also worth investigating, as it's hard to find any artwork related site that does not have one. These help present work better to the visitor than just dumping them onto an otherwise empty page.

luvecraft24

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your valuable insight and kind comments

I will look into the area of making the web page load faster.
Hopefully then you guys will come by and give me more feedback.

Thanks again

Peter

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, the page layout could be made using CSS.

Lots of tutorials exist online for newcomers to HTML and CSS such as W3schools.com and Tizag.com. These will help you far more than a ready made page full of code from one of us.

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
homepage looks beautiful but everything is opening in new window. And no space between AboutUs. You can submit your site in directory below.

luvecraft24

Reaction score
This is turning out to be a nice learning trip for me. Thanks you for your review kaushal.aniket26, i will look into this area as well.

Texas

Reaction score
Overall, I think the site is effective in terms of design. However, in my opinion, you should make the clickable links a different color or make it more evident that they are in fact links.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It has a great landing page. It's very simple and loads fast, and I feel I can compare it to a business card. I would recommend you have a translation of the blog, easily accessible, in either english, spanish, or french, in order to keep to x10hosting's ToS however. Google's translator isn't getting anything off of it. Aside from that, great work.

Darkmere

Reaction score
The only 2 problems I would say on your site is that the Navigation bar is little difficult to find at first, and the second is the four second rule. You should be able to tell exactly what your site is by skimming the main page in 4 seconds

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Apart from some slight adjustments to the colour of the site, it looks good. :)

luvecraft24

Reaction score
Again thanks for your time kind people to review my site.
I will look into those areas mention as well.

shaistar

Reaction score
Dangg homes! Nice site. Just make your nav a bit bigger I couldn't find it on the first go head. Otherwise, Dammn. :)

vol7ron

Reaction score
My problem is I didn't know where the menu was. There's a lot of black/white and all the text is black, so unless you know where to click, you didn't know that was a menu.