Not open for further replies.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Created a support ticket due to :

1) I can log in to Cpanel
2) CPanel will not load
3) Database SQL error

****) I know this is redundant, due to work on Boru, but was told to request support ticket IF I STILL HAD ISSUES.

Stand alone webpage loads fine, but Joomla site SQL is down, and cannot access any files through CPanel b/c CPanel isn't working/loading.

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
you make a support ticket in your AP (Account Portal) - not here in this forum

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
****) I know this is redundant, due to work on Boru, but was told to request support ticket IF I STILL HAD ISSUES.

Maintenance is still undergoing on Boru. Look at the latest News topic for updates. As you can see, the last one stated:
We're continuing work on this server, which will require a few quick reboots.
It was earlier stated to create a ticket if you are having problems, but we have now identified the problems and working to fix it as soon as possible.

taoduong

Reaction score
same you my site don't conect SQL sever and data on File Manager be error. I hope that it work as soon as in few hour.

daledan

Reaction score
same here..

I got the error below.

Code:
[B][mysql error 2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) Can't connect to server[/B]

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
all accounts on server Boru will have MySQL and cPanel errors until the update completed

and

the server will be reset form time to time without notice

moosex10

Reaction score
I have the same problem any idea when these will be complete ? :confused:

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
issues are being worked on by the Admins - No estimate of date and time - for when the Admins will be finished

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I know now that you are still working on the issue. - status.x10hosting.com

=============
Tuesday, March 27
Boru - Maintenance *Updated: 4/01/2012 6 days ago

The free hosting server Boru is currently undergoing maintenance, and downtime is expected. Please see http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/178721-boru-upgrade.html for more details.

Please refrain from opening support tickets regarding downtime on Boru, as we are aware.

UPDATE 4/01/2012 2:49 EST:

We still have work to do on this server, and MySQL is currently down. Please refrain from opening any further support tickets. Support tickets regarding issues on Boru may be closed without an answer. - Posted at 8:37pm

===============
04/03/2012
New Error:
jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'lacems_jo151.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'ot7653sif7ptr4fh325acgvqc1','1333465910','','0','1','0' )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.