Account missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

booterx7

Reaction score
Free hosting account missing tried log in

Said maybe pending deletion etc
But said i can resighn up now so did hopeing will reactivate but wont let me use my domain used last time says in use whitch is with x10hosting whats wrong

Site is yourviews.x10.bz

And is linked to my hosting account before it wouldnt let me in my site still running i can access admin and stuff and ftp files but not hosting account

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a result of the logon systems maintenance that occurred last night.
I'm working on a fix for it right now. It's currently only affecting some accounts. I'll update you once it's resolved.

booterx7

Reaction score
Thank you
This is a result of the logon systems maintenance that occurred last night.
I'm working on a fix for it right now. It's currently only affecting some accounts. I'll update you once it's resolved.

booterx7

Reaction score
Hi i now have account suspended when trying to access my site why is this its just a view exchange site ?

Site yourviews.x10.bz

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll save you the time of waiting for the maintenance to complete; after an investigation was processed into your account, it was confirmed you were utilizing nulled/stolen software (collectively known as Warez). As per section 1 of our Terms of Service, you would be in violation due to the illegal and copyright infringing material on the account, so an immediate and permanent suspension was applied.

Per sections 6 and 8 of our Terms of Service, due to the breach of the terms and the resulting suspension, backups are no longer available as we will not risk the transfer of copyrighted material and become a party to the infringement.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You're more than welcome to file a chargeback or dispute with your payment provider; the fact remains you definitely are using stolen software. The below is taken directly from the code of the software you installed:
PES Pro v2.0 Nulled BY MTimer

And as indicated, we cannot provide backups; doing so would put us at risk of transmitting copyright infringing material and we cannot be a willing party to this. It would also require unsuspending the account, which we cannot do.

If you did actually pay for the software, I'd highly recommend taking it up with the seller; they didn't sell you legitimate software.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And the site you bought it from didn't sell you a legal version. Some deals really are too good to be true; for software like this, you should never buy from anywhere other than the actual script developers, as there's no guarantee the version you get elsewhere will be legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.