my website has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you sign into the x10Hosting website at least once every month to keep your account active.

I have unsuspended you this time, you can unsuspend yourself next time from the account panel.

elismatj

Reaction score
Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.
We are not currently accepting new users from Albania. Please try again at a later date. We are expanding our allowed country list in the upcoming days.
If this is a mistake or if you are a teacher at an educational institution, please contact us at support@x10hosting.com.

This is my problem your service not offertetd in albania

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Neither of those domains are currently in use. If you had the accounts and they got suspended, they would likely have been terminated for inactivity, which happens if they are left suspended for more then 21 days.

It is a requirement that you do login the your account at least once every 30 days to keep the account active.

Further more you are only allowed to have one free hosting account, so if they had not already been removed all your accounts would have been in violation of ToS due to multiple accounts, and could have been suspended for that as well.

The account you originally asked about is at risk of being suspended on the next system check, since you have not yet logged into the account, last notice of login on that is from early February. I strongly recommend that you do login as soon as possible to avoid a new suspension on that account.

elismatj

Reaction score
Show this message to login to my account add Albania to accepted countries

This is message
Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.
We are not currently accepting new users from Albania. Please try again at a later date. We are expanding our allowed country list in the upcoming days.
If this is a mistake or if you are a teacher at an educational institution, please contact us

Status
Not open for further replies.