Can't access cpanel for a number of days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsto

Reaction score
I getting a similar error and been waiting a couple of weeks now. Hopefully they can sort this out soon!

This site can’t be reached
x14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
0) || diagnose" jsvalues=".detailsText:details; .hideDetailsText:hideDetails;" jstcache="3" style="border: 1px solid var(--secondary-button-border-color); border-radius: 4px; cursor: pointer; float: none; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px; padding: 8px 16px; transition: box-shadow 150ms cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1) 0s; user-select: none; background-image: ; background-position-x: ; background-position-y: ; background-size: ; background-repeat-x: ; background-repeat-y: ; background-attachment: ; background-origin: ; background-clip: ; margin-inline-end: 16px; box-shadow: none; min-width: 0px;">Hide details
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings… and make sure your configuration is set to "no proxy" or "direct."

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
xo5 is the last one to be transferred, so it may be it is under load if it is currently sending data.

However, with the cpanel license currently expired on it you would not be able to login to the cPanel even if it was responding properly. FTP should however work if you need to get a hold of your files.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I getting a similar error and been waiting a couple of weeks now. Hopefully they can sort this out soon!

This site can’t be reached
x14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
0) || diagnose" jsvalues=".detailsText:details; .hideDetailsText:hideDetails;" jstcache="3" style="border: 1px solid var(--secondary-button-border-color); border-radius: 4px; cursor: pointer; float: none; font-size: 0.875em; margin: 0px; padding: 8px 16px; transition: box-shadow 150ms cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1) 0s; user-select: none; background-image: ; background-position-x: ; background-position-y: ; background-size: ; background-repeat-x: ; background-repeat-y: ; background-attachment: ; background-origin: ; background-clip: ; margin-inline-end: 16px; box-shadow: none; min-width: 0px;">Hide details
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings… and make sure your configuration is set to "no proxy" or "direct."
I did oddly not find your IP blocked (assuming you post on the forums from the same IP you tried connecting the server with), which would have been the logical reason for you to not be able to reach the server.

Are you still unable to reach x14, the server it self works fine for me right now.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ homex110
like Anna said, the x05 server has not been migrated yet.
I am also waiting for them to do it.
it seems like they wont do it until everything else is fixed first.
there is many others also waiting for it.
we have been waiting since December 13th.

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
Yet Again I am banned from x12. I don't know why this keeps happening and from what I am seeing its supposed to be a multi login attempt ban..
upload_2020-1-13_14-59-46.png
upload_2020-1-13_15-0-5.png

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ homex110
x05has not been migrated yet.
i am on that server to and still waiting for them to do it.

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
Thank you anna. What is the login format for Direct Admin? Isn't it username like alittleh and the account password or is it the email I login with?
I have ublocked your IP. Reason was failed DirectAdmin logins.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go directly to the DirectAdmin and not via the sso page it would be the username (alittleh). And yes it should work with the same password as you have for the sso page.

Email is only possible to use when you login at: https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

It is a small possibility that the password somehow got jumbled in the transfer, if you think this is the case I can set you a new password in DirectAdmin (that will only be possible to use there) and once all systems are back you should be able to set a new password that will work for all instances

hungaria

Reaction score
@ homex110
like Anna said, the x05 server has not been migrated yet.
I am also waiting for them to do it.
it seems like they wont do it until everything else is fixed first.
there is many others also waiting for it.
we have been waiting since December 13th.
I am on x05, no cPanel. I am not an expert, so excuse me for a stupid question: Several years back I was on another website provider and when they wanted the users "migrated" they provided instructions and let every user migrate their own files. Why was this method not possible here?

carlart2

Reaction score
Hello, ever since this whole migration thing, I haven't been able to get into my WordPress wp-login site. It says:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What is the solution to fix this problem?

And when I attempt to go to my .x10host.com website, it says, "Apache is functioning normally." Why is that?

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
@Anna , I guess thats what we are going to have to do because I know the info is right. I used alittleh and the same password and i get an error.

If you go directly to the DirectAdmin and not via the sso page it would be the username (alittleh). And yes it should work with the same password as you have for the sso page.

Email is only possible to use when you login at: https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

It is a small possibility that the password somehow got jumbled in the transfer, if you think this is the case I can set you a new password in DirectAdmin (that will only be possible to use there) and once all systems are back you should be able to set a new password that will work for all instances

ou7l4w1

Reaction score
Ok, UPDATE for @Anna ... I have figured it out... I am now able to access everything once again. It was something I had that was changing the password on my end like google or what ever..... Sorry to be a bother...

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-15_13-38-25.png
    upload_2020-1-15_13-38-25.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2020-1-15_13-39-40.png
    upload_2020-1-15_13-39-40.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2020-1-15_13-41-15.png
    upload_2020-1-15_13-41-15.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Status