help with website after server restore

pollardl

Reaction score
[SOLVED]
Please ignore unless you're also having website issues and think this might help...

--
Hi all, first - apologies - I'm hopeless with server and website stuff so any help is very greatly appreciated.
I use x10hosting (x12 server) to run a booking calendar for some equipment in my lab but its not been working since the server issues and still isn't working since the server restore.
The website does load (http://pollardlab.x10host.com/booked/Web) but when I enter my login details I get an error:
upload_2021-10-13_10-4-50.png
I've really got no idea how to fix it so if anyone is able to help I'd be very grateful.

I can log into DirectAdmin control panel and see all the files now but I just can't log into the website.

thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Daniel

[SOLVED]
I looked an an old thread I'd posted when servers had been migrated and found I had a similar issue before.
The solution was to change the PHP version.
This time I set PHP version to 7.0 in DirectAdmin "extra features" then set it back to version 7.1.
The site now works.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad to see you got this resolved. There seemed to have been a bug in our restore which caused some PHP issues across the board. We hopefully resolved most of these today for our members.