[3000+ credits] XHTML/CSS templates and logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm in need of an XHTML/CSS template for a forum. This is my own forum software, so you have zero constraints except for those I explicitly post here. Note that there are three distinctly different offers here. Also note that the offer prices are at least what I put. If you think you have something worth more, let me know and I will consider it. If I think you really went above and beyond or really spent a lot of time and effort into this, you will be rewarded as greatly as I can afford :)

Offer 1 - Plain XHTML/CSS Forum template [750+ Credits]

• This should be a fairly standard forum index page
  • Must be standards compliant (must pass WC3 validation)
  • Must be an original design (I will check for plagiarism)
  • Must be compatible with all modern browsers (do not use proprietary code)
  • No javascript
  • No images (except logo)
  • No tables
  • Avoid use of absolute positioning (treat this as a "NO" unless you have a really really really good reason to not
  • Dark themed (use reasonable contrast - no dark grey font on black background)
  • Must be able to be viewed on resolutions as low as 800x600 px without being completely distorted
  • Please fake textual content with Lorem Ipsum or similar
  • These elements at least must exist, though you may add your own personal touches
    • Logo area 400w x 150h px
    • Login box
    • Menu bar with room for up to 10 options
    • Title
    • List of threads
    • Forum statistics (post count, user count, online users, etc)
    • Execution staticstics (queries, execution time)
  • Examples: http://forums.d2jsp.org/ http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/Melmac
Offer 2 - Advanced Forum template [1500+ Credits]

• Everything from offer 1, but there are no limitations on what you can use as long as you use your own scripts. Proprietary code is very highly discouraged.
  • The template does not have to be identical to offer 1, but it should be similar. If you aren't working on both, you will need to collaborate with the other author.
  • Still, no tables or absolute positioning
Offer 3 - Graphic logo [750+ Credits]

• Size must be 150h x 400w px
  • Based on text "LiquidPHP"
  • Dark colors
  • Fluid themed
You may PM me your finalized products or ideas if you would like to keep your privacy. Please post questions or comments in this thread so others can learn :)

There will be more special rewards for you as well when I am done creating my software ;)

Thanks!

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Awesome deal im gonna try making a logo and Ive PMed someone i know and suggested he try making a CSS template for you as he is good with that stuff.

taha116

Reaction score
Here are 2 that you can do whatever you want with 4 now, they arent really logos or complete but they are a start

Attachments

• cooltext425921514.png
    cooltext425921514.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 46
  • cooltext425921746.png
    cooltext425921746.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 41

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have enough time to make a template but I can still play with logo :)

Here's a preview, colors and other details are changeable so feel free to suggest anything. Sample image has a dark background for displaying purposes, final version will be a transparent PNG.

Attachments

• LiquidPHP_02.png
    LiquidPHP_02.png
    29 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Wow, that looks nice and still simple, What did u use to make that?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Something like this maybe?

Off topic:
www.liquidsculpture.com - man he's good :eek4:

Yeah, I like that a lot. Could you whip up something with the droplets of water like the image I linked? If not, I'll be happy to use this :)

Taha116, if you have something ready I'll consider using that too. I'll want some banners too so I can use an extra :)

I'm not taking any more offers on the logo after this, but the templates remain open for any takers.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, I can't do that cos it means I have to making completely new logo and I just can't do that right know. Sorry :(

If you like this one please notify me so I can upload the final version.

And don't forget I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH THIS LOGO ON MY PORTFOLIO SITE.

taha116

Reaction score
I will have to get back to you after a little while as i mentioned, in these past days and next 2 days all i have done and will do is drop by and do minor errands, just waiting till firday evening.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
No, I can't do that cos it means I have to making completely new logo and I just can't do that right know. Sorry :(

If you like this one please notify me so I can upload the final version.

And don't forget I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH THIS LOGO ON MY PORTFOLIO SITE.

The logo is mine though, right? Like, I can modify it and use it however I want without needing your permission every time? I have no problem with you using it on your own site. Free advertisement, right ;)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's right. You can do whatever you want with it without my permission.

Can I upload it now?

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I will have to get back to you after a little while as i mentioned, in these past days and next 2 days all i have done and will do is drop by and do minor errands, just waiting till firday evening.

No problem :)
Edit:
That's right. You can do whatever you want with it without my permission.

Can I upload it now?

Yeah, go ahead. I'll send over the credits :)

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There are two logos:

• Original size (400x150)
  • Double size (800x300 just in case :))
Both are transparent PNG's so you can bled them perfectly with any kind of background.

Attachments

• LiquidPHP_final.png
    LiquidPHP_final.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 38
  • LiquidPHP_final_double.png
    LiquidPHP_final_double.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 46

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There are two logos:

• Original size (400x150)
  • Double size (800x300 just in case :))
Both are transparent PNG's so you can bled them perfectly with any kind of background.

Very nice, thank you!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey leviathon - I'm part of the LiquidPHP project, and I saw your logo; it's pretty awesome, I don't know how you can pull stuff like this off in such little time.

I had a question, though - is it possible for you to edit the logo so the PHP is capitalized? Or is the project finalized and would you not edit it anymore? Garrett thinks its good either way, but I just thought I would ask. :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey leviathon - I'm part of the LiquidPHP project, and I saw your logo; it's pretty awesome, I don't know how you can pull stuff like this off in such little time.

Like I said Fireworks CS4 and my skills :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I had a question, though - is it possible for you to edit the logo so the PHP is capitalized? Or is the project finalized and would you not edit it anymore? Garrett thinks its good either way, but I just thought I would ask. :)

I already tried that and didn't liked it. That's why I had to make it different style and color to visually separate it form the rest of the text.

Don't worry, important is that you have a clear visual separation between "liquid" and "php" and you have it.

taha116

Reaction score
Yeah i agree with leviathin, i noticed the same thing when i tried the first logos i made and uploaded. Anyways Its time for me to screw around with my new instilation of PhotShop CS4, and ive got all the time in the world since my sumer vacation started a couple hours ago!

Ill try to make a second logo for you guys for free

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'll at least send you some credits, I get them for essentially free all the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.