[400 credits]Write a Review

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Coldfirezz, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Coldfirezz

Coldfirezz New Member

I am looking for some people to write articles for my new website (http://gamecynergy.com). I am looking for just about anything related to Movies, TV, Games or Technology. Just type up an article, register on the website and then post your article here and I will review it. If the Article is good enough (Easy to read, Informative and No Bashing...). So what are you waiting for?

2. Coldfirezz

Coldfirezz New Member

Could you post a little more? Like a paragraph, then I will tell you yes/no.

3. loveispoison

loveispoison Banned

Could Megan Fox Be The New Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
    Even though Megan Fox has, in the past, been completely dismissive of any geek friendly project which doesn’t involve Michael Bay, she’s being rumored as part of yet another nerd project. This time it’s the remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

As announced last month, there’s a total reboot of the Buffy franchise happening, without any of the previous cast or any connection at all to any previous incarnation of the character. That means they’ll definitely need a new Buffy and a site called Cine Fools claims “the name being thrown around for the title role is Megan Fox.”

Alright that’s pretty vague. Who is throwing her name around? How do they know her name is being thrown around? What the hell does “thrown around” even mean? Well it probably means this is just an unsubstantiated rumor.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  4. Coldfirezz

Coldfirezz New Member

Please sign up on the website and I will allow you to post the article. I will then give you your credits (May be more for a really good article, which this looks to be!).

Why not, register on the site and we can get you started!

5. loveispoison

loveispoison Banned

im registered but i cant post anything there is no option in user cp my name is the same in there loveispoison

6. Coldfirezz

Coldfirezz New Member

You should be able to submit articles for review. Once I see it I will send your credits!

7. loveispoison

loveispoison Banned

ok posted 3 articles and is there any limit to posting?

8. zen-r

zen-r Active Member

Shouldn't you include a link/ credit to the site where you copied this from? (for example here ; http://iphone.mobilitysite.com/2009/06/iphone-3g-s-launching-june-19th/ )

The other article, here ; http://www.macrumors.com/2009/06/08/apple-releases-new-15-macbook-pro-updates-17-macbook-pro/

Do you use the same technique for your homework? ;)

Here's another link which looks familiar ; http://cinemablend.com/new/Could-Megan-Fox-Be-The-New-Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-13503.html

Coldfirezz, is this what you're looking for, articles copied off the net?

Please click my Reputation button [​IMG] (at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

9. stuart1010

stuart1010 New Member

my friend is always writing this stuff i thought it was his own.

10. leafypiggy

leafypiggy Manager of Pens and Office Supplies Staff Member

Do you have any idea how old that excuse is?

"My friend installed the pirated software on the webserver."

"My friend said he wrote it."

"My friend said it was a legal copy! He said the software was free!!11!!1!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Tony, I'll write some articles for you. :)

11. Coldfirezz

Coldfirezz New Member

That would be great!

12. zen-r

zen-r Active Member

Or if in doubt, stick with Bart Simpson's tried & tested "I didn't do it!" ;)