[5000 credits] Need a logo

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello.

I have a logo that I need remade. The problem with the logo I have is it is not a vector. I need something similar to the image below just as a vector. It does not have to be exact. I will pay 5,000 credits.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Something that I can open in either Fireworks, Photoshop, or Illustrator and able to resize without it looking funny.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
for some reason I can not get a larger image to pop up. but then I thought if that is the actual size you have. if it is, its okay. I'll work with that.

and can you also tell me whats in the box, I see the paint brush
but i don't know what the other 2 are.
a cd i think?

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
That is the largest image I have.

The other thing in the front is supposed to represent a website. I'm not sure what the thing in the back is. My graphics guy may have somehow used that to represent the coding department.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Consider this article when you talk about resizing a vector image:
http://firewheeldesign.com/sparkplug/2006/April/icon_design_bitmap_vs_vector.php

It's always better to specify exact size of all the images you need (like 512x512, 256x256 ... 16x16) and ask for them instead of one vector image. You can still ask for a vector one just in case you need to edit something but they you'll have to do resizing yourself.