A Computer Program to solve a mans problem.

aaronj10

Reaction score
I've been looking through my computer and saw alot of pictures of my Ex and I, now I wont get into details about that due to the rules of the Fourms, but I am now with another girl, been 2 years at that, and I was wanting to know if there is a Photo Program that can take one body of an individual, remove it, not the backround, and replase it with another (i.e. My new Girl Friend) that would be quite something if any one out there can help me out!:biggrin:
-DJxTRU

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose manually editing in a graphics program is the way to do that... I doubt any program will do it automatically.

I would have just deleted the pics, or simple "cut" the half of that does contain the ex.

thebabyhater

Reaction score
Yeah, my vote is with Photoshop first and foremost, although GIMP can do the same thing. It all depends on what you're used to.

That being said, there's nothing out there that will automatically fix your problem for you. And to make matters worse, if you don't have much digital photo editing experience, the end result will end up looking pretty bad... I've seen the same thing where it essentially looks like the person's head was cut out of a magazine and glued on somebody else's body. Not pretty.

zen-r

Reaction score
The real danger here is that you go to all the trouble of editing all your many photos to look like your new girlfriend, & then end up splitting up with her as well.

To avoid this problem from happening in future, I have a tried & tested solution for you. Follow these simple steps ;

1) Get girlfriend to pose in the position you would like her in.

2) Get camera ready, remembering to switch it on & remove any lens cap if present.

3) Place paper bag over girlfriends head.

4) Take photo.

Problem sorted!

(Note : the disadvantage of using this method is that it may require you to find a new girlfriend on a more regular basis).

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The real danger here is that you go to all the trouble of editing all your many photos to look like your new girlfriend, & then end up splitting up with her as well.

To avoid this problem from happening in future, I have a tried & tested solution for you. Follow these simple steps ;

1) Get girlfriend to pose in the position you would like her in.

2) Get camera ready, remembering to switch it on & remove any lens cap if present.

3) Place paper bag over girlfriends head.

4) Take photo.

Problem sorted!

(Note : the disadvantage of using this method is that it may require you to find a new girlfriend on a more regular basis).

reputation.gif

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​
I highly suggest following zen-r's method as his experience in psychology and photography makes him the expert in such matters.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
zen-r, I'd give you rep for that one because I was laughing so hard after reading it, but it says I have to spread some more rep around before I give any more to you.:mad:

zen-r

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words.

I would just like to add an important safety warning to my previous post ;

Please remember to cut a small air hole in the bag, just over the position of your girlfriend's mouth. That way, when she starts swearing at you, you have somewhere through which to insert the cork.

:)

reputation.gif

Last edited:

whitebus

Reaction score
i find editing photos frustrating, even with photoshop... easier to just get back with the ex. ;)
i'm sure your new gf would understand.