Resolved Apache is functioning normally...

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by wavefunc, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wavefunc

wavefunc New Member

Hi:

I can login to my account, but can't login into the ftp listed. I have a backup of my website to upload, but can't access the ftp or cpanels. Could someone have a quick look at my account? Thanks.

Regards
    wavefunc

2. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

3. wavefunc

wavefunc New Member

Hi Garrettroyce:

I read this already. I can log into my account here: https://x10hosting.com/sso/main just fine. But I only have a button to the old cpanels. No updated link for the new admin app. Also, I can't login to the ftp to upload files. What do I need to do to fix this? I don't need x10hosting to restore my files, I have a backup. I just need my website re-enabled and access to ftp. I was unable to login during the time frame listed because I was dealing with a death in my family. And then COVID-19 hit :-(

Regards
    wavefunc

4. garrettroyce

garrettroyce Community Support Community Support

An admin should be able to help restore your account in the next day or so.

Sorry to hear that all that happened to you. The automated system can't tell the difference between a user in a bad circumstance and a user that doesn't care about their account, unfortunately.

5. Anna

Anna I am just me Staff Member

Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
    I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

6. wavefunc

wavefunc New Member

Thank you very much! My site is back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.