Change Free Subdomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentxin

Reaction score
The topic title says all.

I've tried looking around the cPanel but I had no luck. How do I rename/change the free subdomain? I'm not satisfied with my current subdomain.

If you can change the subdomain to "axi.x10.mx," that would be greatly appreciated.

myolxx10

Reaction score

I've tried looking around the cPanel but I had no luck. How do I rename/change the free subdomain? I'm not satisfied with my current subdomain.

If you can change the subdomain to "axi.x10.mx," that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Agentxn, if I'm not mistaken, what you are trying to achieve is to change your domain to axi.x10.mx. But according to the staff here, there are no other way you can change this.

However, if you have purchased another domain say .com or free .tk from freenom.com, you can change your nameservers to point to x10hosting.

After that you can use it as a Parked domain (2nd domain) via control panel.

I hope this will help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

I have changed the domain for you, please note that you may need to update any scripts you have installed to reflect this.
Also keep in mind that there may be a short delay before the domain is visible throughout the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.