CPanel Licence Expired on VOX - What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Good to see everything got fixed - we appreciate the patience that certain people showed during this issue and it's great to see everyone's websites are working again. If you are still experiencing issues, as always please check the status website before opening a ticket. :)

rst101

Reaction score
Good to see everything got fixed - we appreciate the patience that certain people showed during this issue and it's great to see everyone's websites are working again. If you are still experiencing issues, as always please check the status website before opening a ticket. :)

Some may be fixed Dead i but mine certainly isn't. It's been five days now that I have unable to access my site due to this 503.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I can access my site fine but I still get a 503 error when uploading a mod (it's a phpBB forum)...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please provide a URL to the page having problems?

rst101

Reaction score
Mine is here here

Getting disk full now too when logging in to cpanel.

This is a minefield.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Could you please provide a URL to the page having problems?

I won't be able to because mine is in the admin panel. Basically I'm trying to upload a phpBB modification with this tool called Automod. When I click upload I get the error. I will try to see if I could get a url but you won't be able to access it.

funchatx

Reaction score
They also fixed other problems I had. Like, my mail script would not work. But, they were fixing the 503 errors, and it helped after a day. I love this hosting, and will never leave it. Technology is not perfect.

menuques

Reaction score
The point you did not make is -- you did not go to that barber until you received the 'free' coupon

you are using a free service -- IMO you would not pay for any service

x10hosting free-service has never been said to be the same as the paid service - which BTW has paid staff for support

"potential paying customers" would NOT pay for free service

you do not like the free-hosting here then move on to some other host - no one will miss you here.

i beg to differ...i was a free customer for months, i just decided to pay yesterday and have gotten the 503 and i upgraded to illuminated but didn't get the illuminated services that i was supposed to get...i still have the free plan limits.....and no one has helped me whatsoever...if you are going to have paying customers you need to have paid staff that aren't just volunteers that might help you or might not help you...i wish i would have seen all this before i decided to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.