Mandatory password reset issue

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear administrator,

There is a prompt for mandatory password reset when I tried to log in to the hosting panel, but upon clicking, I do not receive any reset emails (in either inbox or spam folders).

Can you kindly take a look what could be causing the issue? (I suspect that it is similar to some of the other users reported on the forum)

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Joe

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
-- edited to remove username --
Hi Anna, my username should be xxxxxx if I am not mistaken. I used to be on the illuminated server.

Last edited:

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
There is an outage that affects multiple servers across our services, see https://community.x10hosting.com/community/threads/server-issues-all-servers.208924/#post-984329

The email issue would likely not be related to this outage however, so if you could provide me with the username or the domain for the account I'll take a look, I don't see a hosting account attached to the forum account you currently post from.

My domain address associated with the account is xxxxxxxxx (which is not currently used, as I am mainly using a parked domain address)

--- edited to remove domain address ---

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have now corrected the issue that prevented you from getting the password reset email, so could you please try now?

I also did associate this forum account with your hosting so it will be easier to look up going forward.