New Business-Model?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's John Klyne here...

I have been quite busy but am here to present to everyone a new business model....I'm going to make this short...I did write about 10 paragraphs on this, for this thread, but I was logged off/that nonsense ( you know when I mean when it takes 30 minutes to finish a thread and there's a 10 minute idle/get logged off feature....anyone know where I can check the autosaved things I wrote a day or so ago?) With that note aside....

I know everyone likes making money...and many people do it by adsense, or selling their web-designs and all those other ways you can think of making money... congratulations you made some money. Now...there are people that have real jobs... congratulations you have a real job..and are making money that way...

But does anyone like making money monthly, after an initial sale? Lets say I have a service that costs 89.99/month...and I am offering 20% commission monthly, for every month that client stays a user of our services...that's 18$ a month just for yourself.

Lets say you get 10 sales... that's 180$ a month. EVERY month.

I'll stop with the numbers.

http://instat.lagronsinc.com is my site/company. We offer SMS Messaging, to everyone who could ever need it.

Who needs it though? What if I said your local church? How about your local restaurant, or pizza shop?

EXAMPLE CLIENTS:

1. Pizza shop owner...walked inside, gave him a paper with directions to using our services...explained what would happen by using our services....gave him a SMS number...and then...the restaurant owner just promotes his number that we gave him...We gave him 3 weeks trial, no obligation SMS service. In the first week he received about 263 subscribers...the 2nd week that number increased to 430....by the end of the 3rd week he had about 900 subscribers... (People texted "50% Coupon" to the SMS number we gave him).

Well, at the end of the 3rd week, we showed him how to send a SMS Message to ALL his subscribers... "Come in Thursday through Saturday, show us this message and receive 20% off your your large any-topping pizza."

That was it...(or something quite similar to it...can't believe all those paragraphs I wrote went to waste : ( and didn't post).

Anyways....when I showed up on Saturday noon, I couldn't believe how well my marketing instructions worked. There were people lined up to buy pizza, I'd be lieing if I said it was a full pizza shop...there was in fact 2 tables empty, most people picked up their pizzas and walked out... Well I spoke to the pizza shop owner and we looked at what messages he sent out. And looked at how much money he made for those 3 days he offered that DIRECT PROMOTION. His sales increased, which you probably guessed already...by how much though?

It is the increase in sales that sell this service...yes he lost 20% of the pizza price per customer who subscribed...BUT that doesn't mean he didn't make 800% SALES during his mobile promotion. Offer lasted 3 days...100% sales per day= 300% normal sales...that's 500% sales the owner would NOT have made in those 3 days.

That is more than a 100% sales increase for the pizza shop owner per day his promotion ran.

--------------------------------------

That was a 100% true scenario, believe it if you want or don't believe it. But at least believe this...

With 15 minutes of talking to your local restaurant or pizza shop, and 15 minutes of talking to them again at the end of the trial period...you could make yourself 18$.... YES I know people make money money an hour, and MANY people make less than that an hour (especially if you're under 18)...

But you just made 18$ for around 30 minutes of work.
And you earn yourself 18$ EVERY SINGLE MONTH the person/store/restaurant you got to sign up stays with the SMS services.

If you see a random pizza store...walk in...give them a number and instructions...and come back later, to find yourself 1 new sale.

-------
This isn't a get rich quick type of thing.

If you don't have a job, and are under 18 years old... we at InstaT honestly DON'T CARE about that, we just care that we get people just like yourself to make some sales and make some money monthly.

Yes it takes time, and it takes some talking to an owner or 2. But if you don't something, no one is ever going to pay you.

That is what I am doing right here.

---------------------

I'm John Klyne, you all know my sites are hosted with x10hosting, and you all know that if I scammed any of you...you could just have my sites closed down. I don't really know how to increase the trust needed in an online setting.

So....I'll give you my phone number...Private Message me, and I'll pick it up/return your call if I don't pick it up.
It's a new company I started, I've already bought a number of SMS Numbers...and have ABSOLUTELY NO LIMIT to the number of keywords our clients can use.

I have a couple clients, but that's about it...I'm being honest, it did just start exactly a month ago from today, the 15th of October, 2011.

------
I would rather pay you monthly using PayPal (there are no minimums, I'll pay you your full amount EVERY month), but if you want a check in the mail because you are too young for paypal or anything of that sort...checks cost money...so the first 12 payments to you in check format are free...but then will cost 50 cents per check ( 10 cents for the check, and 40 cents for the stamp).

------

If you all make sales, InstaT makes sales...meaning I make myself a good 20$ per sale profit. It's not too much but it all adds up. I am also offering bonuses every 2nd month based on the amount of sales you make. I want sales, you want sales...we all want money.

The fee monthly the clients are going to pay are a VERY VERY SMALL fraction of the money they WILL MAKE (InstaT GUARANTEES IT).

-------

It costs the client nothing to make money for the first 3 weeks trial...they will make money, InstaT guarantees it...and it ONLY costs you a potential part-time/whenever you have time sales agent around 30 minutes.

We are also offering training, FREE. Yes that means if you need to speak to us (myself) at InstaT then you can directly call me at my number or e-mail me, or ask for help on the site, and I will help you.

We want eachother to make sales, because that means more money monthly.

----------------------------

The company site is at http://instat.lagronsinc.com
The company name is InstaT;
Instant Texts for Instant Sales (slogan)

I could just stay with the clients I have...and get sales all on my own...but that's a serious pain because I know this new business-model (mobile marketing) can make a lot of money for it's team and agents MONTHLY....why settle with my $ 809.91 a month in sales when together we can split the profits and make money monthly.

If you have any questions WHAT-SO-EVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME

THROUGH PM AT THIS FORUM, or at the number provided at the top left of the screen on the instat.lagronsinc.com site.

--------
This message is from John Klyne...and I guarantee THAT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY MONTHLY with only 30 minutes a sale.

Please tell me what you think about it, or if you can help in any way...Paying on a monthly-per-sale basis.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well yours is a rather long message, way longer than the average user's attention span!!

One of my local taxi firms uses a similar system to alert customers when the taxi has been dispatched (inc car make, model, colour and registration) and then when it's arrived and waiting for pick up.