New Design

xPlozion

Reaction score
Is not live and still designing it as I speak.

I've got a few ideas that I want to throw out there that I don't think other sites have even thought of :)

Before you comment though, know that I have not made a bg yet that will work w/ the site, and i need ideas for colors/shapes for where the content will go (under the location bar and right of the user bar (where it says hello ;) )

i've got ideas for stuff under the userbar which i said that are new, so i'm not gonna say them yet... and it will fill up that area.

http://www.ccheater.uni.cc/v6.0.0/

also, report any bugs you see (i've tested in ie5.5 (very minor bug, not gonna worry about it) ie6, ie7 and ff3)

comments and criticism PLEASE!!!

gptsven

Reaction score
I think its pretty nice. good job i especially like the fonts you used! can you tell me where you found them? possibly a download link? thanks:)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems fine in my iPod touch browser. Just that it's blank. :p

Probably cause you haven't added the content.

intertec

Reaction score
Nice...Can't really say anything since its hard to review it when there is no content. But I really like the font!

adatapost

Reaction score
Hi,

The way you got ideas is the way you finish your job. Wel done. Keep smile.:drool:

xPlozion

Reaction score
i've got more on my computer, but i want to finish filling up the user bar with content before i up it ;)