NEW ECSGeForce 8800GT Dual Turbo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

spork

Reaction score
haha, it looks like it has liquid cooling! A video card with liquid cooling!

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
That sure is a cool graphics card. But the cost is skyhigh.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah it's prices like that that encourage me to purchase a console instead; why pay several thousand for a PC to play a $40 dollar game?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, nice card. For me, this seems like a bit of overkill, as my current 8800 works like a charm when running DX10 games like Crysis at the max settings. I don't even need SLi either :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
WTF! It says that a graphic card is 91 degrees celsius under load and the turbo with fans are 64 celsius. Mine is 46 degrees celsius after 2 hours play of WoW with best graphic settings. I have Geforce 8600 GT.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Yeah it's prices like that that encourage me to purchase a console instead; why pay several thousand for a PC to play a $40 dollar game?
Usually it's because that expensive computer can handle much better graphics and is not limited to only game playing or movie watching.

Swiblet

Reaction score
The graphics sound AMAZING on this thing! I don't care about the cost, I'm going to buy one for my custom computer for sure! Just one thing before that...would heating up to that much hurt the chip at all? I'm sure it would damage things somehow, but the chip itself is made to handle that kind of heat, right?

If not, I don't think they should release this just yet...

~~B3N

Status
Not open for further replies.