No reply to my support ticket (#7896)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCode

Reaction score
I'm an Illuminated hosting member and I recently noticed that my account limits had been decreased well below what I paid for. I opened a support ticket via support@x10hosting.com 9 days ago and received an automated response saying my ticket (#7896) had been received but nothing else. I responded again 3 days ago requesting an update but I still haven't heard anything. :confused:

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?
After paying for priority support, I would expect to receive support! :(

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi PhantomCode,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive a response on this. I don't have access to this ticket, but I'm happy to help in this thread instead. ;)

Which account limits have been decreased? :)

Thank you,

PhantomCode

Reaction score
Thanks Dead-i!

The account limits have been decreased as follows:
Account Limit: Old Value / Current (incorrect) Value
Disk Space: 4 GiB / 1 GiB
Email Accounts: 20 / 6
Addon Domains: 12 / 4
Subdomains 12 / 4
Domain Aliases 12 / 2
FTP Accounts 12 / 6
SQL Databases 12 / 4

Those limits were the result of having a free account with two "Double Everything" paid add-ons and then buying Illuminated on top of that.
I'm guessing the account package was simply lost during a server migration at some point since it was probably a custom package in WHM. (The same issue occurred when I upgraded to Illuminated and it had to be fixed.)

I only noticed the limits had changed again when I tried to add a new addon domain recently so I don't know how long it's been like this for.

Cheers! :)

Attachments

• x10hosting cPanel quotas (before).png
    x10hosting cPanel quotas (before).png
    229.9 KB · Views: 8

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm checking this with senior staff, since "double everything" is a fairly old package upgrade that was replaced with Prime/Illuminated. I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you,

PhantomCode

Reaction score
It's now been 19 days and I still haven't heard anything. Could I get an update here please?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi PhantomCode,

I'm very sorry for the delay. The "Double Everything" package addon was sold and then discontinued about 4-5 years ago, and it was originally sold as an upgrade for free hosting accounts. This package addon does not apply to Illuminated accounts, since accounts on Illuminated already benefit from higher package limits.

I have checked your account, and it looks like your account already has the upgraded Illuminated package limits. Your account has unmetered disk space, and it can hold a maximum of 6 email accounts, 6 FTP accounts, 2 parked domains, 4 addon domains, and 4 MySQL databases. For more information, please see this article.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.