[OFF] Adobe Dreamweaver License Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

exemption

Reaction score
My dad works for Adobe..which is no joke..
And he gets Adobe Products for a HUGE discount..
Paid only 80 USD for Dreamweaver..which is pretty cheap compared to the normal price..
If you need a key for it..I will sell them for 10,000 credits..minimum..I might push for 8,000 but no less..
Unless you have something else for equal value..
I also can get other keys..let me know and I can talk to my dad about it..:hahano:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Why are we supposed to believe you aren't just selling us a illegal key for 10,000 credits?

Fearghal

Reaction score
Isnt it illegal to sell keys even if you buy them unless you are an authorised re-seller?

Anyway, shouldn't be too hard to check, im sure adobe would verify the legitimacy of a key upon request. :happysad:

Last edited:

freecrm

Reaction score
Isnt it illegal to sell keys even if you buy them unless you are an authorised re-seller?

Anyway, shouldn't be too hard to check, im sure adobe would verify the legitimacy of a key upon request. :happysad:

This practice is illegal and breaches the terms of the licence.

Admin - please check this post.

If your dad did work for Adobe, I'm sure he would have advised you against this practice.

Piracy or key hacking is a serious crime and carries a jail sentance in the UK. In carrying out this practice, you are seriously undermining the industry and directly damaging the companies involved.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
*closed*

What I know, it is illegal to give away software, even tho you bought it.
If you could provide an mail from Adobe support where they state it is legal you may PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.