Please, review my Web site

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Okay, for one, your site does not work in my screen resolution. (which is 1024x800). Two, WAY to many drop shadows, or at least they are way to pronounced. Not a fan of the white background, personally, and your corner shadow thing next to your nav bar doesn't look very good either.

kkenny

Reaction score
Software(if applicable) - N/A
Interface/Design - Overall, it looks pretty clean and Web2.0 sleekish. Nothing much there though, so nothing much to constructively criticize.
Time loading - Good loading time, better experience
Experience Overall - Overall I give a 8/10

ktodev

Reaction score
Hi "mjserv",

The fade is a .jpg and the body bg is white. So because the image is not .png and it has no transparency, of course, I will have to create it again (this time in .png format or just on a black bg) in terms to change the bg color to black. However I will consider your suggestion. Thanks and have a good day!

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it looks good but on my desktop computer it would not like the size. I'd try making the width 980 or less.

Too much drop shadowing.

lexchant

Reaction score
hmm the website is fine and simple. I think for the customers to really believe in you, buy a domain so customers will really trust you. thanks :nuts:

theBruney

Reaction score
Doesn't look like a site that promotes web design to me, just give me a 3D rendering/modelling feel. The shadows on the sides of the container are a bit heavy. The logo is lovely but it's a tad too small.

Cheers.

whizynix02

Reaction score
The design was good. Clean and detailed.

Suggestion: You can put something on the right side of the other pages. Like the bronze, silver and etc.. Put something so that it would not look empty. Just a thought. :)

By the way nice site. :)

jaceace

Reaction score
Nice work.
In addition to all the previous comments, please consider taking out all the excess space below your footer as visitors won't like scrolling down through that much empty space.

ktodev

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!
"alucardzelic", I saw your work. I like it. I see what you mean about the shadows. Maybe I will try with a bit "softer" look.
"whizynix02", you did guess my next step, hehe.
Thanks for the advice!

Last edited: