Unable to Login to Control Panel

owen0003

Reaction score
I am able to get to my dashboard okay. It has a button "Hosting Control Panel". When I click that, I see "Internal Error. Please refresh the page and try again." Refreshing the page and trying again does not fix the problem.

kutux10b

Reaction score
I can't login to my control panel - tried the trick with resetting my profile password. it doesn't work.
The worst is that, all my websites are down too.
Any updates on the logins to control panel?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I am able to get to my dashboard okay. It has a button "Hosting Control Panel". When I click that, I see "Internal Error. Please refresh the page and try again." Refreshing the page and trying again does not fix the problem.
This would indeed be related to the outage, your sever is not fully restored yet.

I can't login to my control panel - tried the trick with resetting my profile password. it doesn't work.
The worst is that, all my websites are down too.
Any updates on the logins to control panel?
Are you able to login at: https://x10hosting.com/panel ? If not do you get an error code, the system indicates you have done the password reset properly.
If you are able to login there but refer to the ability to go from the panel to the hosting controls, then that would be due to the server issues at hand, your server is not yet fully restored and operational.

kutux10b

Reaction score
Hi Anna,
thanks so much for the update. Yes I can login to the dashboard but when I click to "hosting control panel" I see
Internal error. Please refresh the page and try again.

Ok thanks, hopefully no database will be lost.
I had 2 websites destroyed by infinityfree last week database erased with no backups - are x10 services provided by them?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anna,
thanks so much for the update. Yes I can login to the dashboard but when I click to "hosting control panel" I see
Internal error. Please refresh the page and try again.

Ok thanks, hopefully no database will be lost.
I had 2 websites destroyed by infinityfree last week database erased with no backups - are x10 services provided by them?
We are our own hosting company and has provided free hosting since 2004. Aside from free hosting we also have premium paid hosting options as well as VPS options.
We do have backups and are in the process of restoring them as fast as possible.

kutux10b

Reaction score
Awesome.
I am asking because under the product it is written InfinityFree in my dashboard
I am with you from 2015 - thank you for the service

upload_2021-9-28_17-18-28.png

kutux10b

Reaction score
Hi Anna, the control panel login issue is now resolved for me.
I am getting 404 error
I checked file manager - all files are gone. Do you have backups for this even if it is old one can work for me. Could you check please

SQL Databases seems to be there

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello the control panel login issue is now resolved for me.
I am getting 404 error
I checked file manager - all files are gone
SQL Databases seems to be there
Yes, files etc will be missing until your server is fully restored. With files missing, the site will give a 404 error (that simply means the file was not found).

Zarbiebabe69

Reaction score
Hello. The files on http://camp.x10host.com/ are not able to be located. When I log into the control panel, I do not see any files. Is there something that I am suppose to do? Thank-you very much for your help.

kutux10b

Reaction score
Hi Zarbiebabe69 as Anna said
Yes, files etc will be missing until your server is fully restored.
Waiting nothing you can do, fingers crossed hopefully all will be back soon.
Do you have files and database back up ?

Zarbiebabe69

Reaction score
Hi Zarbiebabe69 as Anna said
Yes, files etc will be missing until your server is fully restored.
Waiting nothing you can do, fingers crossed hopefully all will be back soon.
Do you have files and database back up ?
Hello
Thank-you for the feedback. I was under the impression that all the files were backed up and on the server based on another thread that I was reading. I can start re-creating the files if really necessary. I am hoping that things will resolve itself.

kutux10b

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not an admin. I hope the files will be recovered that is what Anna has said.
Just for update: I have all my folders with some files but nothing in Public HTML so still 404
I think I am on x12 host
Cheers

Last edited:

kutux10b

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks all restored for me and working, pff last week was a nightmare 4 out 4 websites which I maintain down what are the odds. Thanks to x10 2 websites hosted by them restored with no issues